SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Reminder: Election closes 27/04/2012 16:00 (Sydney time)
- To: SLUG Announcements <announce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Reminder: Election closes 27/04/2012 16:00 (Sydney time)
- From: James Polley <jamezpolley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:23:57 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=AfPYomPLs15L2jsWnhfXmCeQD/BvDppLj+SELJHmKC0=; b=US9NiEf4gdsDJiVomn4G2JooKaSTfEH09/ezJWLvd9ekEJjlbQghpLmo7EnA5qs162 nVjaqKYQHX0df9MJea/GAOB44C85otQ+dYdiyc8tY2MAhviMquxSKKm9S9kFqxYnLiif YqfhFrKyQWMjGK0HgSVldJWahzsonr5AfjyNIAzxQIUl2ovPnfltWgQiSGanixL3HC8V +35voWzfewf2jBp/H1UJ9hKBRNDNDbOfRZDJ+MQ2cBKtv+uXG5NFX+FhG6h+Mks5h1T+ 3yACZc5N+i7D9BMXqgEuFSYCjD/mloq1lBQJRTegGSKbErTqpx383nfp2pXrT7aAXdso 7nkw==
One last reminder: voting for the new sub-committee is currently open at
Voting closes at 27/04/2012 16:00, Sydney time.
Although there are 3 advertised positions, we have 4 candidates. It is the
intent of the current sub-committee to request that the LA Council appoint
all 4 candidates be accepted as the new sub-committee - unless one of the 4
candidates gets significantly fewer votes than the other 3.
Voting is optional preferential - you choose your most preferred candidate,
and can then optionally rank more candidates below them in the order you'd
prefer to see them elected to the position. If there's anyone you don't
want to see elected at all, rank your other preferences but abstain from
voting for the person you don't want to see elected.