SLUG Mailing List Archives
Fwd: [SLUG] Ubuntu instalation
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Fwd: [SLUG] Ubuntu instalation
- From: David Lyon <david.lyon.preisshare@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 12:02:12 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=E/r3gt0i8vZGgUlF5UfJPgrkaaw6fD6yTy0EtqYgkUg=; b=y9u/mlaaGHtMPsKWP+ziXKS5h82JYCWrimXa9xu7C4MMbEZ/O4oNwbLVuvjxQ8VKZH dfOFCqhobWN+B4ODAcRGPLqfOAyhxuIk1IYWIw3H6isFNxYWZMK2awFRyoaGhObaUReY wfacF2qYSMBbAXSaJ47+P76CYUsJ5+jmSu7ZyEAMSp+Mvw3yTQxESjiL93rCjd/EyPPh n2BuiX31JtRGlzSWAJ9UF4m2N3hsZQ7yHEh9svZ5QrQrW24uajnm79fh1ucWLSMUtdXT Xwn7+/BDz46+bglE7lYWcpyFHUmMqQioYmrX0b7Qu6fKJp9ifuCQmsJclbY9i/olzdoL 3E9A==
Don't know, but could be more than the hard-disk is dead.
What type of computer ?
I have recently encountered the same problem with HP-Desktops and
was told that the CMOS battery was dead. True to the advice, when I
replaced the battery the systems no longer came up with a blank
screen and booted properly.