SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re: Position available - id : (AW21321376R27T7542)..
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re: Position available - id : (AW21321376R27T7542)..
- From: David M Abouav <dma@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:38:07 +1100
- Organization: The Univex Group
- Reply-to: David M Abouav <dma@xxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20111213 Thunderbird/3.1.17
I believe this is a SCAM!
How did it get on here?
On 30/01/2012 7:08 PM, Rudolph Macdonald wrote:
THL, an American luxury goods firm, is currently seeking
administrative assistants/sales support representatives within
Australia to work from home, to contribute to the sales force and add
convenience to our service dedicated to individuals, businesses, and
organizations all over the world.
This vacancy focuses on the management of daily, weekly and monthly
tasks and special projects pertaining to the sales support for sales
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting Company's Sales Department in a support role performing
special projects, data entry and other duties as assigned
- Maintaining tracking spreadsheet for all purchases and payments
- Providing general administrative support including drafting of
correspondence, processing purchase orders and expense reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence on a daily basis
Hours: You can work on a full time or part time position. Your
timetable can be flexible.
For a part time position - you will need to spend on average 3 hours
per day, from Monday to Friday.
Salary: Base pay for a part time position is 1,800AUD per month plus
5% commission from each successfully completed deal with a client.
Location: This is a work at home vacancy. All communication will be
held online. During training/trial period assistance can be provided
Requirements: You need to have a PC, Internet access, pre-installed
Excel and motivation.
Costs and Fees: There are NO costs involved for our employees. All
fees related to this vacancy are covered by the company.
Further Hiring Process: Please email your resume to:
Helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. In your email please state if you are
interested in a part-time or a full-time employment. After reviewing
the submitted applications we respond to successful applicants only.
Then we offer to the successful applicants a position within our
company on a trial period basis for one month. During this trial
period you will be receiving training and online support while working
and being paid. By the end of the trial period, the supervisor can
recommend continued employment, extension of trial period, or
termination. After the trial period your base pay will increase.
Send any questions you may have and your resume to Helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx