SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] monitoring aspx website, how ?
- To: "lists@xxxxxxxxxx" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] monitoring aspx website, how ?
- From: Ken Foskey <kfoskey@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:13:46 +1100
- Cc: "slug@xxxxxxxxxxx" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tpg.com.au; s=alpha; t=1323414840; bh=9aZ1U0XDWrI5ECl53gX4l6ianGcD6w7vccAxeb6nb20=; h=X-TPG-Abuse:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From:Subject: Date:To; b=ApJ059GX7jlVy5lfzaIiv873iEpKHtV5NI98SDmYyNfshUwGaOWdLXPAcnl6uJYNL 0cvGwQEQtP5855YmXNIHqq8l7gvebrO5h77HX1NICg5kHXyLaRkc2kfrrk2NAOmfzD HzQ9QQ8zLkfP9JMgMeQrKtzuz/dYqFdwYFZ6fPQk=
Just a general idea. I used curl to do this a while ago.
Look at the field names and use the URL + ?user=you&pass=password. Store the cookie! User and pass come from the id= in the HTML
Access the page you really want using the cookie grabbed above and filling out any fields the same way as above.
I have had to navigate pages getting one page screeching a URL and then getting a second page.
On 09/12/2011, at 10:13 AM, "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have userid/password to an aspx based website,
> what can I use to script a login and get info or monitor for new info on a
> page ?
> is wget the way to go for aspx site, or what's a good tool for that ?
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> Subscription info and FAQs: http://slug.org.au/faq/mailinglists.html