SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] SLUG Web site
- To: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] SLUG Web site
- From: Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 20:17:33 +1100
What are people's experiences with using http://www.slug.org.au?
* there is no mention of how to follow meetings on IRC and streaming video
* when I click "Events" at the top, I get a page that is essentially
empty (might be because nothing is scheduled)
* when I click "Attend the next meeting", I get an error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
line 701, in __call__
line 26, in get
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_url'
"Our mission is to enhance learning opportunities for the 300,000
primary school aged children, living in remote Australia, by providing
each one with a connected XO laptop as part of a sustainable training
and support program, by 2014."