[SLUG] SLUG Web site

What are people's experiences with using http://www.slug.org.au?

Some findings:

  * there is no mention of how to follow meetings on IRC and streaming video
  * when I click "Events" at the top, I get a page that is essentially
empty (might be because nothing is scheduled)
  * when I click "Attend the next meeting", I get an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/_webapp25.py",
line 701, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/s~sydney-linux-user-group-hr/8.353599326443764872/events.py",
line 26, in get
    self.redirect(event_lists.get_next_event().get_url())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_url'

--
"Our mission is to enhance learning opportunities for the 300,000
primary school aged children, living in remote Australia, by providing