SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Android, CM7, mount r/w, howto?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Android, CM7, mount r/w, howto?
- From: Troy Rollo <troy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 05:17:48 +1100
- Organization: Parry Carroll, Lawyers
- User-agent: KMail/1.13.6 (Linux/18.104.22.168-co-0.7.9; KDE/4.6.2; i686; ; )
On Thursday 24 November 2011 12:42:17 Voytek Eymont wrote:
> BUT, using say 'ghost commander' I can enter /system/bin (or xbin) and can
> see files there, BUT, when I try 'get info' on busysbox, I get 'permission
Sounds like you could have aegisfs or some similar evil getting in your way.
Just in case, though, try "mount" to find out what's mounted, and then use
"mount --o remount,rw" on the affected mount points to try to persuade them to
Direct: (02) 8257 3177
Fax: (02) 9221 1375
Switch: (02) 9221 3899
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
This message and any attachments are confidential to Parry Carroll. If you
have received it by mistake, please let us know by reply and then delete it
from your system. You must not copy the message, alter it or disclose its
contents to anyone. Thank you.