Re: [SLUG] Android, CM7, mount r/w, howto?

On Thursday 24 November 2011 12:42:17 Voytek Eymont wrote:
> BUT, using say 'ghost commander' I can enter /system/bin (or xbin) and can
> see files there, BUT, when I try 'get info' on busysbox, I get 'permission
> denied'

Sounds like you could have aegisfs or some similar evil getting in your way.
Just in case, though, try "mount" to find out what's mounted, and then use
"mount --o remount,rw" on the affected mount points to try to persuade them to
be read/write.

Troy Rollo
Solicitor
Parry Carroll
Commercial Lawyers
Direct: (02) 8257 3177
Fax: (02) 9221 1375
Switch: (02) 9221 3899
E-mail: troy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.parrycarroll.com.au

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation

This message and any attachments are confidential to Parry Carroll. If you
have received it by mistake, please let us know by reply and then delete it
from your system. You must not copy the message, alter it or disclose its
contents to anyone. Thank you.