Re: [SLUG] KDE gui package manger in Debian

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 11:55 +1000, onlyjob wrote:
> Hi Steven,
>
> Sorry for this enormous delay with reply and thank you for detailed answer.

Suse,  RedHat, Debian and Ubuntu.

I have used them all,  all quite good and the code base is pretty much
the same.   What I prefer is different to what you do for different
reasons.  (Ubuntu with Unity switched OFF!!!)

The package management of today is nothing like before Debian got it
right. The other distributions have followed suite and cleaned up their
package managers I am sure that the problems of old are now just
history.

Ken