SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] mail follow ups
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] mail follow ups
- From: Sonia Hamilton <sonia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:05:56 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=date:from:to:subject:message-id :references:mime-version:content-type:in-reply-to; s=smtpout; bh=f0nvzG4NuHHW1+b0MrVwy60S/U8=; b=YEj0On8tqUvogno8zXOQW7k89gvW 6Wi/eTXxh3uclsEUwbN9ZQeHUssybiyTiMBadbKkKyvBi0J6ugHT5q9bM8cGlGrf cpr6iWsHxwuIdM2nM6MSpDuoGGLH3o3Ms//0W/6UmqxzUhyCNKA3oewIoBL0RGEl GNwXfkC/y1JwLAs=
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
* Michael Chesterton <chesty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-08-29 09:15:17 +1000]:
> > To be fair, Sonia, you haven't told our mail clients how you want followups
> > to be handled. Had you done so, this message would not have gone directly to
> > you.
> > Google "mail followup to".
> Well, I did a little more looking and it appears you do sometimes use mail
> followup to header, but it was missing in the message I replied to. Oh well.
> At least my message might help someone new to lists, if not you. Peace, love
> and mung beans.
Thanks, and no worries! I've explicitly set the options in my ~/.muttrc,
though they default to yes anyway:
> set followup_to=yes
> set honor_followup_to=yes
Always good to learn something :-)