Re: [SLUG] Re: Was 'kernel panic', now '/usr/sbin/: Not found.'

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Michael Chesterton <chesty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Sonia Hamilton <sonia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi Adam,
>>
>> Please don't direct emails to me directly - that's what the slug email
>> list is for :-)
>>

> To be fair, Sonia, you haven't told our mail clients how you want followups
> to be handled. Had you done so, this message would not have gone directly to
> you.
>
> Google "mail followup to".

Well, I did a little more looking and it appears you do sometimes use mail
followup to header, but it was missing in the message I replied to. Oh well.
At least my message might help someone new to lists, if not you. Peace, love
and mung beans.