[SLUG] Re: Live streaming from FP-Syd - August 18th

Hey guys,

Videos are now up. Sorry about taking so long - I have no excuse but
forgetting. *If I haven't got the videos up on the same night that FP-Syd
runs, please hassle me*.

PlaySpace (web and OpenGL) - Sean
Seefried<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osL6WSsW0OY&feature=channel_video_title>
 -
http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleFOSSSydney?feature=mhsn#p/c/D2CF3F5CD75AE195/6/osL6WSsW0OY

Unhygienic letregion and the region phase change - Ben
Lippmeier<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLBvMsnHMR8&feature=channel_video_title>
http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleFOSSSydney?feature=mhsn#p/c/D2CF3F5CD75AE195

My recent adventures in DDC land - Erik de Castro
Lopo<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqxoI8ykZ88&feature=channel_video_title>
http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleFOSSSydney?feature=mhsn#p/c/D2CF3F5CD75AE195/8/NqxoI8ykZ88

Tim