SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] CodeCon 2011
- To: linux-aus <linux-aus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>, sclug <sclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Canberra Linux Users Group <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] CodeCon 2011
- From: Peter Miller <pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 15:13:24 +1000
- Reply-to: pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am please to announce that CodeCon 2011 will be held at Mount Wilson
commons, on the weekend of 21-23 October. CodeCon is coding and
camping, just in case you hadn't been to one before. Real tents, no
Internet, (almost) no phones. We do hire a 2.5kVA generator, so the
laptops still work.
For more detail. please see the web page
Peter Miller <pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53 2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.
On two occasions I have been asked "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" In one case
a member of the Upper, and in the other a member of the Lower House put
this question. I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion
of ideas that could provoke such a question.