SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Android path/busybox executable location
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Android path/busybox executable location
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:24:45 +1100
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.2 [SVN]
I have A2.3, busybox is in /bin
path is like:
I tried appending '/bin' in /init.rc to the above, that seems overwritten
so what's a proper way to get busybox on an exe path ?
copy executable to an existing path (/system/bin?)? make symlink ? (how?)
install another busybox from market ?