[SLUG] Android: re-reading transient mssg, recursive file search ? gps.conf

on my Android phone occasionally I get a 'transient' message pop up over
lower display like 'unable to download /file/whatever'

if it disappears before I managed to read all of it, how can I recall such
messages or where do I find them ?

------------------------------------

in tethering screen there is a 'help', when I select it, I get a fail with
'file:///android_asset/html/en/tethering_help.html'

do these html files live on the device, where do I find them ?

-----------------------------------

aus-specific gps.conf: I have at&t gps.conf like below:

is the ntp server (au.pool.ntp.org ?) the only value I should change ?

------
SUPL_HOST=h-slp.mnc410.mcc310.pub.3gppnetwork.org
SUPL_PORT=7275
NTP_SERVER=north-america.pool.ntp.org
XTRA_SERVER_1=http://xtra1.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
XTRA_SERVER_2=http://xtra2.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin