SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it
- To: marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it
- From: "Peter Chubb" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:40:55 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Chubb Family (Sydney)
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.15.9 (Almost Unreal) SEMI/1.14.6 (Maruoka) FLIM/1.14.9 (Gojō) APEL/10.8 Emacs/23.3 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) MULE/6.0 (HANACHIRUSATO)
>>>>> "Marghanita" == Marghanita da Cruz <marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Marghanita> Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>> peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: <snip>
>>> zip -0 file.epub mimetype
>>> -0 says don't compress. It's a zero, not an `oh'.
>> Thanks - looks like the command I was looking for.
Marghanita> Any suggestions of how to fix this problem?
Marghanita> "ERROR: test6.epub: extra field length for first filename
Marghanita> must be 0, but was 21 "
Dunno. Does this come from an epub reader or from zip/unzip?
I'm assuming that mimetype contains just 'application/epub+zip'
and is first in the zip file (i.e., you added it first before the rest
of the files). Does
zipinfo -mt test6.epub
show mimetype to have exactly 20 bytes and 0% compression, and to be
first in the archive?