Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it

Marghanita> Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>> peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: <snip>
>>> zip -0 file.epub mimetype
>>>
>>> -0 says don't compress.  It's a zero, not an `oh'.
>>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Thanks - looks like the command I was looking for.

Marghanita> Any suggestions of how to fix this problem?
Marghanita> "ERROR: test6.epub: extra field length for first filename
Marghanita> must be 0, but was 21 "

Dunno.  Does this come from an epub reader or from zip/unzip?
I'm assuming that mimetype contains just 'application/epub+zip'
and is first in the zip file (i.e., you added it first before the rest
of the files).  Does
  zipinfo -mt test6.epub
show mimetype to have exactly 20 bytes and 0% compression, and to be
first in the archive?

Peter C