Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it

Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<snip>
zip -0 file.epub mimetype

-0 says don't compress.  It's a zero, not an `oh'.

<snip>

Thanks - looks like the command I was looking for.

Any suggestions of how to fix this problem?

"ERROR: test6.epub: extra field length for first filename must be 0, but
was 21 "

The requirements for the mimetype file are
a)no LF or LF/CR at the end of the line in the file
b)it must be the first file in the package

I can't figure out how to check either of these or specify them, or whether
they are relevent to the above error.

Marghanita

--
Marghanita da Cruz