SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it
- To: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it
- From: Marghanita da Cruz <marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:11:20 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Ramin Communications
- Reply-to: marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20090817)
Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
zip -0 file.epub mimetype
-0 says don't compress. It's a zero, not an `oh'.
Thanks - looks like the command I was looking for.
Any suggestions of how to fix this problem?
"ERROR: test6.epub: extra field length for first filename must be 0, but
was 21 "
The requirements for the mimetype file are
a)no LF or LF/CR at the end of the line in the file
b)it must be the first file in the package
I can't figure out how to check either of these or specify them, or whether
they are relevent to the above error.
Marghanita da Cruz