SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it
- To: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How do I add a file (zip) to a package without compressing it
- From: Marghanita da Cruz <marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:49:28 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Ramin Communications
- Reply-to: marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090817)
zip -0 file.epub mimetype
-0 says don't compress. It's a zero, not an `oh'.
Thanks - looks like the command I was looking for.
Chris Donovan wrote:
I would use tar then. It might be possible with zip (seems unlikely
though), but tar sounds like what you're looking for.
I looked at tar but couldn't figure out the option not to compress there
either. Does Tar compress or not compress by default?
Marghanita da Cruz