[SLUG] Gnome "profiles" of screen setup

Hi folks.

I tend to switch my laptop between work desktop, client meetings and
travelling.  Every time I come back to my work desktop I've got to open the
Monitor Preferences thing and manually re-enable the screen, then drag it
into the right position. Not very seamless.

Any suggestions on better ways to do this?  On some Windows laptops I've had
in the past, the vendor-specific drivers have had "profiles" for different
locations that you could (manually) select to quickly go back to the layout
you had.  That would do, though something more automated would be lovely.

--
Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>