Re: [SLUG] KDE gui package manger in Debian

Thus spake Steven Tucker:
> If Kubuntu ran on his machine this thread probably would not have
> occurred. The part I think you may have missed above was the line
> "For some reason there is a huge issue with Kubuntu and his hardware
> that I have given up trying to fix, so I have installed Debian"

/me slaps self

Yes, I misread that above. I blame it on the funny font rendering in
Windows 7, which I posted from then. ;-)

In any case, software-center runs fine on Debian as well (it ships in
the default desktop task) so you’re all set. They even couldn’t be
bothered stripping the Ubuntu branding (apart from the logo) so visually
it’s indistinguishable.