[SLUG] Subscription-based netfiltering (parentally speaking)

Hi All,

does anyone know of any linux-based filtering software I can put in place to protect him from himself?

Requirements would be;

Subscription-based; so, someone out there keeping the list of sites, keywords, extensions, etc. up to date.
Ability for me to add to it for personal choice; - effectively contribute
Ability to IP (or MAC) restrict it's use; - so it's only him and not us.

I know of Dansguard, but AFAIA, that is a host-based solution.

What else is there pls?