[SLUG] Re: Email Client

On Monday 13 June 2011 09:57:38 Jam wrote:
> IMHO thunderbird is completely unusable ...
> Try to reply to an issue (eg this one) when you get digest mail and
> you will get a deep and clear understanding of stress.
>
> kmail is pretty nice but has some show stoppers eg nepomuk
> (some utterley grotestque trash that holds your disk at 100% for
> hours)

Switched off muk years ago.  The Debian KDE list and other lists were
compaining about muk for a while.  Along with Microsoft.  Back in the
days of winduhs I used to use Pegasus Mail but when the Linux desktop
came along I switched to Kmail.  I've been fine with it since.

Of course, if you are a real/proper Linux advocate you will use Mutt
;) <hides under the table>.  I use Alpine as a stand in if I can.

--
Richard
http://www.sheflug.org.uk