Re: [SLUG] New Laptop Problems

> 1) cant turn off touchpad - when using mouse, pointer/entered text jumps all
> over the screen.

Do you want to be able to switch between touchpad and mouse? If not
probably you can go to the BIOS and disable the touchpad there as a
quick fix.

What programs and setting exactly have you tried so far?

> 2) no audio from headphone/audio out port.

Does it work with any other OS than Linux?

The intel  audio seems as a quite common one, this just should work,
so I'm asking just to make sure it's not a hardware problem.