SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] PyCon Australia 2011 - Call for Participation
- To: pycon-au@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, melbourne-pug@xxxxxxxxxx, python-au@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, announce@xxxxxxxxxxx, announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx, python-announce-list@xxxxxxxxxx, python-list@xxxxxxxxxx, conferences@xxxxxxxxxx, programmers-sig@xxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx, flossspeakher@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] PyCon Australia 2011 - Call for Participation
- From: Richard Jones <richard@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:28:15 +1100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=AeKqzer7mYjWJG/s96LQEix+o2w8BhgmSV/Ir19uGYM=; b=hJ2zuznuuk9xH6vGJvawOR89igzB/cPC5xKUrsyRUAEvpR7OMnJeZX2b9ahfX0eOJN Zj4gqbWxwqDL3oe8dOxsst0xc9C3Wx65koWYmHM64+paG1d986Rger9rQkHTk+06XxKb jOvZFVXT5c6FWXj79SDXCMtTXBjoqEt95vSWU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=GWV79sLf1bxPkpGnKCsSzXDEoUuMYHHuIcDG4dXEUuure38CgW1626RK2D74fL9us7 K1ra85I+bviM2qFlOrHsjK2XCexEObD0+pAb51GyI92ri0Wr/R3TkXa52iCHj3NPK6x6 67psvny7kVWNDSJbC5XPz6B/beAC7qrGImFdM=
The second PyCon AU will be held in Sydney on the weekend of the 20th
and 21st of August at the Sydney Masonic Center.
We are looking for proposals for Talks on all aspects of Python programming
from novice to advanced levels; applications and frameworks, or how you
have been involved in introducing Python into your organisation. We're
especially interested in short presentations that will teach conference-goers
something new and useful. Can you show attendees how to use a module?
Explore a Python language feature? Package an application?
We welcome first-time speakers; we are a community conference and we are
eager to hear about your experience. If you have friends or colleagues
who have something valuable to contribute, twist their arms to tell us
about it! Please also forward this Call for Proposals to anyone that you
feel may be interested.
To find out more go to the official Call for Proposals page here:
The deadline for proposal submission is the 2nd of May.
See you in Sydney in August!
PyCon AU Program Chair