SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Lightning talks for this Friday
- To: SLUG general <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>, SLUG Activities <activities@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Lightning talks for this Friday
- From: elliott-brennan <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:08:54 +1100
- Reply-to: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101207 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.7 ThunderBrowse/3.3.4
Roll up, roll up, for the great Lightning Talk
Time for this Friday's SLUG meeting.
Now I won't name anyone right now, but you know
who I'm talking about (I took you name and talks
subject last meeting).
Please ensure you're preparing your talk.
For those who I haven't yet spoken to
individually, remember: you do not have to be
Linus Torvald or RMS to give a Lightning Talk. You
don't even have to have something that NONE of us
have heard about or use. You merely have to have
an interest in something - there's a very good
chance that most of us don't know about the very
thing you do.
Please, please, please, if you have any questions
or concerns, contact the committee. We are more
than happy to help you prepare and give your talk.
You can contact me directly if you don't want to
send a general e-mail to the committee. I'm more
than happy to help out.
EVERYONE is welcome :))
Except zombies and vampires. I don't like zombies
and vampires...well most vampires. I definitely
don't like zombies. I like Angel. Spike was pretty
good too...but I digress.
Home computer software training and hardware
Stylishly edited DVDs of your photos and videos