[SLUG] Certified Linux Administrator Bootcamp

Hi All,

In partnership with Novell, we are running the five day SUSE Linux Bootcamp
in Sydney on the 14th of March. The five day training covers fundamental and
administration of SUSE Linux Enterprise 11. Call me on 1300 997 249 for
further details

Regards

Simon

Simon Yarwood

M: 0404 285 049

T: 1300 997 249

E: simon.yarwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.ittrainingco.com.au

This email is intended only for the use of the individual named above and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged  information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please note
that by using any information in this document you agree to be bound by the
standard terms/contractual conditions of The IT Training Company Pty Ltd,
which are available from our office on request.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email.