SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Browsers for banking
- To: Jeremy Visser <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Browsers for banking
- From: Mada R Perdhana <mrp.bpp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:00:34 +0700
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=aIKuCdlN9V0Hv1lInqvtfiYS53eGvimVa0Czm1sKmgc=; b=SSRufPaeQwq7UShZv14BKEExWJqHkFlZ4lZYtBe/tRdQmQIbGQ98kPL/IVzr36+H+r GkN9KanhOY0wKZe/s/3sCHuv6YFfwUe7WLVfCA6l14ckN9G9PXj7cs94b+SNRnKC49aC 5NN7d02wT94nWPmeKH8Mv11j3kHUoAKR4szC4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=gmPqv2s/6xeo2NNpqea8jb4aMUKmJUvbqBAo33CFm6WU5rbpv3IKYmg2kOSp6myOLO 0cOXShbnCenHlB1yZHVNQ34sTmI9szKa4nf6tygM85XAfFLI15Vq7W8VYtGTEJAqx5e5 jrrJiNmFqPNKQT8jtobIMookhUHl2+Tda7TwE=
Try XecureBrowser, it's a browser design for ibank transaction,
protect from ssl injection or anything which relate with ibank crime
On 11/10/10, Jeremy Visser <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim Donovan said:
>> Commonwealth opens extra windows but only logs off in one of them;
>> you have to close the others by hand. Not that they will work after
>> logoff but it's lousy security.
> I don't know what browser you use, but in Chromium I just typed
> 'netbank.com.au', logged in, and not a single browser window was opened.
> The NetBank interface just opened in the same browser window.
Linkedin : http://id.linkedin.com/in/mrpbpp
PGP ID : 0xDC3A483A
PGP Fingerprint : FCBE 697C 3C47 89D2 C28F 6C94 E607 7E99 DC3A 483A
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key
"Never Trust an Operating System You don't have the Source for..."
"Closed Source for device Driver are ILLEGAL and not Ethical... act!"
"Isn't it, MS Windows a real multitasking OS?, Why? 'Cause It can boot and