SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Hosting e-mail?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Hosting e-mail?
- From: Daniel Pittman <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:03:26 +1000
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.2 (gnu/linux)
Amos Shapira <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Could someone suggest a better mail service we can rent separately from
> web24 and point the MX records for that domain?
Fastmail.fm are good, but...
> just something which will reliably forward e-mail to our various gmail
...would the free Google Apps for Domains meet your needs? It is limited to
50 mailboxes, and is separate from your current gmail account, but should give
you equal reliability and capacity. (Plus you are obviously happy with their
overall service and all...)
✣ Daniel Pittman ✉ daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx ☎ +61 401 155 707
♽ made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons