SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Firefox 4.0
- To: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Firefox 4.0
- From: Peter Rundle <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:14:37 +1000
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20090817)
Thanks Simon, those instructions got me going.
In answer to Kevin's question as to why I would want to load a beta product, I'm building a web site and I want to know if it will
be ok in the next version of FF. As 4.0 will be out in a few months, discovering that some aspect of my site doesn't work or
layout properly after I've uploaded it would be "a bad thing". Whether the bug is my fault or a problem in FF is immaterial, but
it would be best to test it now me thinks.