SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] enabling snmp on NIC ?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] enabling snmp on NIC ?
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:27:34 +1000 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
On Thu, September 16, 2010 2:32 pm, DaZZa wrote:
> You know, I gotta admit, I haven't tried to graph the host interface
> on my Linux host., and I don't appear to be able to.
> Which is really weird, because I always remember Cacti being able to
> do just that. I just haven't done it lately because I'm more interested in
> switches/routers than hosts.
> You might be better asking at the Cacti support community
yes, I used to have mrtg chart i/f on a server before, and, I'm getting
Cacti charting windoze PC...
anyhow, I;ll try Cacti group later, thanks for trying.