SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] codecon
- To: pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] codecon
- From: Andreas <electronics45@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:10:48 +1000
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+9R9STqds9F23n6uKI04RpRJPYqCJTu1P03rl1+59vo=; b=Whg4bN6JO5SeSIxpqH0iYFNFf3IKOEXrofppqCMeW4YNnBGNvtmp7W3bmMfGKpPjx+ WPqvI89Wgil0Z/pV71/1ETmWYEvNZA/5xuRCdoEF75+HQIbGi3ZHPNjiqSQa5XnZM/T+ vQzl3UbMtBxd9EJwYHVzOdrn+CKlWcMaXOKOo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=mA086CazpSobYfx0SwSRgwPZAE8gZ5aCwMBbVhkKHqyO2PY76CDfG+Y1iMj5zezpZO XCefm8wMHOEWCymgpzOmMzJRQYDVlPO7YlDg/Z6V1rkcUVhHtV987T3LNsE/XOrUqQ/l XViwf2JIXlGptYqYI7SKozSuLiPn28RfpZ744=
You can count me in. I always look forward to your codecons. ;)
On 9 September 2010 20:23, Peter Miller <pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I am running my annual Coding and Camping weekend shortly.
> A Code Con is a low cost conference for hackers and technology
> You can't get much more low cost than this: camping in real tents, in
> the bush (woods, forest, whatever) with campfires. No internet, no phone
> reception. No spouses, nor children, nor parents to get in the way of
> some serious coding. Or serious talking about coding. Or whatever.
> It seems weird, but it works. It works very well. Come along next time
> and see.
> This year we are at Wollondilly River Station. We are booked the weekend
> of 22/23/24 October.
> The web site says no generators, but we will be OK, because I asked
> specifically. There are more remote sites (still on the river) where we
> will not disturb anyone.
> More information is available at the web site
> Peter Miller <pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> /\/\* http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/
> PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
> fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53 2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
> See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.
> "It's hard to be mad in fuzzy slippers." -- Final Cut Pro easter egg
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> Subscription info and FAQs: http://slug.org.au/faq/mailinglists.html