[SLUG] codecon

Hi Folks,

I am running my annual Coding and Camping weekend shortly.

A Code Con is a low cost conference for hackers and technology
enthusiasts.

You can't get much more low cost than this: camping in real tents, in
the bush (woods, forest, whatever) with campfires. No internet, no phone
reception. No spouses, nor children, nor parents to get in the way of
some serious coding. Or serious talking about coding. Or whatever.

It seems weird, but it works. It works very well. Come along next time
and see.

This year we are at Wollondilly River Station. We are booked the weekend
of 22/23/24 October.

The web site says no generators, but we will be OK, because I asked
specifically. There are more remote sites (still on the river) where we
will not disturb anyone.

More information is available at the web site
http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/codecon/2010/index.html

Regards
Peter Miller <pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
/\/\*        http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"It's hard to be mad in fuzzy slippers." -- Final Cut Pro easter egg