[SLUG] SLUG monthly meeting: 27 August 2010

====Location====
Google Sydney - 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont

====Summary====
 * Date: Friday July 30 2010
 * Start time: Arrive at 6pm for a 6:30pm start
 * Format: Lightning talks + In-Depth Talk(s)
 * == RSVP at http://slug.eventbrite.com ==
 * Suggest or sign up for a talk at [1]

==== Details ====

As last month, our first section will be lightning talks.

We're looking for a speaker for a 30-45 minute in depth talk for the
second half (or two 15-20 minute talks) - if you're interested, please
email activities@xxxxxxxxxxx

Don’t think you can give a talk, but have an idea for a talk you’d
like to see? Add it to the Talks I'd like to see section[2] of the
same wiki page!

[1] http://wiki.slug.org.au/august2010lightningtalks
[2] http://wiki.slug.org.au/august2010lightningtalks#talks_i_d_like_to_see