Re: [SLUG] A distro which recognises Wi-fi on Asus eee 1005p?

Under Windows it can be turned on or off with Fn-F2, and it's always on after booting. I don't know any other way.

The output from

lspci -v

tells me it's an Atheros Communications Inc Device 002c (revo 01)
Subsystem: Device 1a3b:1112
Memory at fbff000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
Capabilities: <access denied>

iwconfig shows no wireless extensions on lo or eth0.

Hopefully this means more to some of you than it does to me.

The next step is to try ndiswrapper, I guess.

Jon.