SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] NASA’s own Nebula cloud released under an Apache 2
- To: marghanita@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] NASA’s own Nebula cloud released under an Apache 2
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 12:20:27 +1000
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100701 SeaMonkey/2.0.6
Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
The new OpenStack project will power NASA’s own Nebula cloud and puts
new pressure on Eucalyptus, as well as Amazon’s EC2 and the whole
Hadoop ecosystem. The system is being released under an Apache 2 license.
Yes. There is a very high ratio of buzz words to nonbuzz in the
above declaration. Will have to check it out to find out what it
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services
The farther you go, the less you know.
-- Lao Tsu, "Tao Te Ching"