SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] making ip adress stick rather than DHCP
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] making ip adress stick rather than DHCP
- From: Daniel Pittman <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:47:00 +1000
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/23.2 (gnu/linux)
"Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Fri, July 30, 2010 2:24 pm, Ben Donohue wrote:
> I guess I need to disable dhclient, is that what caused the problem ?
Well, if it is running it will keep renewing a lease, so yeah. Kill it if you
have the static configuration ready and all.
✣ Daniel Pittman ✉ daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx ☎ +61 401 155 707
♽ made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons