[SLUG] Re: WordPress, PHP ... Re: Ubuntu 10.04

On Wednesday 30 June 2010 00:25:24 Mike Lampard wrote:
> I'd suggest the WP-Cache or WP-Super-Cache plugins, which
> precompile the php to html so the server doesn't have to recompile
> the pages on each access. The GZIP-Output wordpress plugin is also
> recommended.

I'll try those.  Meanwhile I've been hacking the DNS and bind9
configuration.  Looks like it might have taken a second or two off the
download time.  More like downloading a web page from planet earth
rather than the moon :)

http://sleepypenguin.homelinux.org/blog/

I think I can get back to writing something now.  Must remember to
include a cricket section.

--
Richard
http://www.sheflug.org.uk