Re: [SLUG] Mythbuntu upgrade from 8.04 to 10.04

Thanks for the info Jake. I'm a member of the official myth-users
mailing list too and have seen lots of people go though successful
upgrades on there. I'll remember that about flash-plugin but I also
think I might be doing a full backend distro change over to CentOS
once they're up to RHEL6, but my frontends will defiantly be moving up
to Mythbuntu 10.04 at that time. Any cool new features on mythtv 0.23?