Re: [SLUG] SLUG Membership decline -info

I wonder if you could let us know if this thread results in a rise in membership?

Ken Wilson wrote:
treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxx will get the current treasurer

Options, cheque or money order via post, or direct deposit works, you
would just need to deposit in SLUG A/C and give it an identifier and
send me the details via email or post; date, amount, location, your name
and address. I would then wait for the bank statement showing it and
when that arrives send off receipt and card.
Or you could pay at a meeting.
Full year membership is only $25 p.a., or $15 p.a. for for students,
unemployed people and healthcare card holders and entitles you to free
or ultra low cost entry to all SLUG activities. Voting rights under the
SLUG Inc. articles of association can only be pledged by current
financial members.

Bank details;
Commonwealth bank A/C
SLUG, Sydney Linux Users Group Incorporated,
BSB 062005   A/C  10496399

Mail;
SLUG
PO Box Q811
QVB, NSW 1230

Cheque made out to:- Sydney Linux Users Group Incorporated.

webpage
http://slug.org.au/

next meeting
http://slug.org.au/