Re: [SLUG] SLUG Membership decline

I'm happy to give a talk on Inkscape or OpenOffice. There's a couple of other neat applications I'm happy to discuss too. But it would all be very much at an introductory level. That's the reason I suggested an Applications SIG, to try and bring in people who are just switching over from W*ndows and want to go on doing what they've been doing there.

Jon.