SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Which bank doesn't use Linux servers?
- To: Jim Donovan <jimd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Which bank doesn't use Linux servers?
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 14:23:03 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100317 SeaMonkey/2.0.4
Jim Donovan wrote:
I noticed the following on the Commonwealth netbank site this morning:
NetBank, Mobile Banking and Telephone Banking will be unavailable between 2am and 5am EST on Sunday 4 April 2010 to allow for the changeover from Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time to Australian Eastern Standard time. Please take this timeframe into consideration when completing your banking. For updates during this change, please visit: www.commbank.com.au/update. Please press NEXT to access NetBank.
Similar for Westpac: "Online Banking will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from 02:50 to 04:15 AEST on Sunday 4 April 2010."
Another one not using Linux.
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services
Hofstadter's Law. "It always takes longer than you expect, even when
you take into account Hofstadter's law."