SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Perl Modules
- To: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Perl Modules
- From: Rick Phillips <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:07:36 +1000
- Reply-to: rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to install RT (Request Tracker) on a new server but have
found myself in Perl dependency hell. RT uses a lot of Perl modules but
I have successfully installed RT a few times and for some reason this
one is harder than usual.
I have another server with the identical environment with all compiled
Perl modules installed correctly and to save time, I was wondering if I
could simply copy over the Perl modules from one server to another.
Are there any Perl aficionados who can confirm that this is a plan which
will work? Time is not on my side on this job.