Re: [SLUG] Joomla

I'd have no idea either why it's not in the ubuntu repos, I dunno if u could add something in sources.lst ... Tho that may be changed since I used ubuntu too.

Anyway I'm posting cos I stumbled on this before, http://www.turnkeylinux.org/

I think it's ubuntu based, includes joomla, mysql, and apache I think. Could be a little bloated tho, I dunno. May be an all in one fuss free solution?