SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Adjusting volume on bluetooth headset
- To: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Adjusting volume on bluetooth headset
- From: Ken Foskey <kfoskey@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:10:11 +1100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tpg.com.au; s=alpha; t=1266448213; bh=TQE261O4rxfma4olAGtAud0AMB6KFiUof1gCaYZx3kg=; h=X-TPG-Abuse:Subject:From:To:Content-Type:Date:Message-ID: Mime-Version; b=TN2ODK3IEMMlNUJ46fbvL+sT3fxRuZ+0ks/fyY3DwSgCuisX34Jv1u7HtC1MbO35n l08SIAw/bK/WMkinUlqv5+V8/xmCXVAwMsBohHIfCzDa86mxLgKOIOFnnUYn7lJ7hy Jw0E5tdQmLVX/Z4OmEsofYCiJnTP4Forak/Hb5aE=
On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 09:54 +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> Thats because ALSA bluetooth support is via an alsa plugin provided by
> the bluez package, as all audio goes via the bluez stack.
This question springs to mind. Is there a bluez management tool?
(I don't have bluetooth...)