Re: [SLUG] The Beast

This is something we're all going to be facing sooner or later. I'm a little
shocked to find that the old menu.lst (grub.cfg) is not to be manually
edited, though i'm also happy to find that the option has been replaced by
adding custom entries (/etc/grub.d/40_custom) if i'm understanding
everything right.

It might be good to have a sluglet or some kinda talk about Grub 2 at an
upcoming SLUG meeting? It's a little dry but none the less very important.

I'm sorry to hijack but this might be something we can all benefit from.