Re: [SLUG] Hardy, LTS and openssh chroot sftp

david <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> * what are experiences with doing progressive upgrades on Ubuntu server rather
>   than wait for the next LTS (which I had previously intended to do)?

Like Debian, solid, although a bit more random in terms of which previously
supported features got dropped between releases.  Certainly, no more trouble
than any other Ubuntu update.

✣ Daniel Pittman            ✉ daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx            ☎ +61 401 155 707
   Looking for work?  Love Perl?  In Melbourne, Australia?  We are hiring.