Re: [SLUG] Need to implement a Net Nanny on Ubuntu PDQ

aquick google
found this forum thread
which may give you a solution

Kyle wrote:
Hi Sluggers,

well, tonight was certainly an eye opener. So, ok, I apparently need to implement some form of Net Nanny software and pretty damn quick too.

Can anyone recommend some form of package-based (Ubuntu for the local machine or CentOS-RHEL for the gateway) Nanny software pls? I really need something I can just install, do some form of basic (I mean BASIC) config and it will keep itself uptodate with regular machine updates. I really haven't got the time to learn some heavily convoluted new package.

What are my chances?