Re: [SLUG] ActiveX in Virtualbox not working update

Hi again, Harrison,

Seems like it needed me to make IE the default
browser (I also installed 8) - scary!

Now I'm having other problems...might have to get
back if I need SQLserver assistance (this stuff is
SUPPOSED to be plug and play :))) for clinical
psychologists!)

Turns out that antivirus scanners can corrupt the
install - sooooooo, I'm supposed to install the
application with the AV disabled (!), trusting
there's nothing untoward on their disks...here
goes...trust away

--
http://lugnuts.wftl-lug.org/pg/blog/Patrick

www.youcantdothatinlinux.com