SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ActiveX in Virtualbox not working
- To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ActiveX in Virtualbox not working
- From: Harrison Conlin <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:43:43 +1100
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:22 AM, elliott-brennan
> However, each time I try to run the application I
> get a message that it cannot work because of a
> lack of ActiveX.
> Does anyone know if ActiveX works within
> VirtualBox or whether I'm better off trying out
> Vmware-Player or something similar?
It shouldn't matter if its running native or in a VM.
What browser are you using inside the VM?