[SLUG] Re: quiet computer

I'd agree with Morgan here. I have a spare Zalman.
They're brilliant. My spare one (hint) is this one:

http://www.zalman.co.kr/ENG/product/Product_Read.asp?idx=312

VERY quiet and beautiful to look at :))

I also had (but have since sold) a  Seasonic S12II
430W Power Supply which I can also recommend. Very
quiet.

Regards,

Patrick

Ken Foskey wrote