SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] django/rails
- To: david <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] django/rails
- From: Nicholas Jefferson <nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 08:45:58 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla-Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090707)
I'm agnostic about ruby/python, although I have a faint feeling that
python may be better. In either case I have to learn the language.
Hi David, I use both python and ruby, but I prefer ruby. I find it
easier to develop code incrementally in ruby because I can extract code
into classes or modules with few modifications. I like the convenient
syntax for passing and calling closures, and ruby's metaprogramming
features are also often useful.