Re: [SLUG] VPS hosting

Ashley Glenday wrote:
Thank you for your help guys. I am trying to keep the business in Australia and so far This: http://www.austdomains.com.au/australia_dedicated_servers.html seems to be the best option for me. It's only a small web/mail server but the last few months the usage has been 32GB and can no longer keep it with my current host at their price. Does anyone have any experiance with Austdomains VPS servers?

Thanks again,
Ashley

Dean Hamstead wrote:
http://www.crucial.com.au/

Dean

Ashley Glenday wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good, cost effective, virtual hosting provider? I'm unhappy with the host I'm using now charging to reboot the server and for data transfers in and out. Basically what I'm looking for is a server I can reboot myself (I accidently flushed iptables twice

Any help is appreciated.

Ashley